Friday, November 20, 2015

Tired - 21 November 2015

I have been so tired that on a few occasions, I've dozed off to sleep in the hall wearing the same clothes I have been wearing all day, with the lights on. I've only managed to clock in exercise twice this week, the other days being very tired and needing a lie-in

I'm still on a bit of a roller coaster, even tearing when I read Philippians 3:7-14 today. But I am reminded to press on forward and not look back, making the best of what I have now and not what I wish life would be.

I also have to remember that my assignment on this earth is temporary, and my purpose in life is to fulfill His purpose and not my selfish purposes. It is tough, I long for many things to do, to explore this world, to have someone to hold me and say "everything's going to be ok" but hey, I dont get to choose.. I really dont.Everything I've ever had I've been made to wait... wait.. and wait. I have to believe that this is going to make me a better and stronger person.

It's hard to let go of my ideals but maybe I should just stop fighting it and as a friend said "DOn't think so much. just go with the flow"

It's been quite nice preparing meals for Mom, although simple ones since I don't have a lot of time and I have to manage between work and visiting Dad. It brings me back to the time where she would prepare my meals in the morning for me to take to school. There's a sense of joy in being able to give back to my parents what they have given to me.I think my Mom's proud of me and it's a wonderful feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment