Saturday, November 21, 2015

Guilty - 21 November 2015

So apparently my dad complained that I am giving him too much exercise...what I'm giving him isnt any different from what the physio gives him, in fact I made it in a more relaxed manner... in between exercises I took him around the swimming pool on the wheelchair. I just didnt want him making excuses not to do the exercises....you know how quickly one loses strength when we stop exercising.

Maybe I pushed him too hard? I dont know. But I am the disciplinarian sort of person - If the physio says cycle for 15 minutes, then 15 minutes it is. And he didnt look like he was in any kind of pain or discomfort when he was doing it.But he made a lot of noise AFTER the exercise.

I feel guilty and lousy about the whole thing. Maybe I shouldnt be so hard on him, and not so hard on myself either. I'm just trying my best. I really shouldnt let myself be affected so easily. Oh well, the only thing I can look forward to to take my mind of things is it's football weekend again tonight after a break last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment