Thursday, November 19, 2015

An OK day -19 November 2015

It's been an ok sort of day. That's because today is the first day since my dad was stricken with stroke that I've worked a full day.

I called uncle SinHuat in Boston and Dad spoke to him. Amazingly my uncle could somewhat understand Dad even though the latter was slurring and the former was unable to see Dad's facial expression to assist hi to understand. Uncle reminded Dad to be patient and to be persistent with physiotherapy.

The Malay lady in the next room requested for wholemeal bread, which I bought for her but refused to take money for it. Her immediate response was 'Are you a Christian?' And then 'are you a Protestant?' It's nice to know that acts of kindness and generosity is always associated with Christians.I only hope that whatever sacrifice I have made for my parents during this time, that the glory goes back to Him and that it leads my parents to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment