Friday, November 27, 2015

Accupuncture Days 2, 3, 4 - 25 to 27 November 2015

So far the accupuncture seems to be going well.. - I think. Well, I cant really tell the difference, all I know is that Dad can stand up a little more stable now, but it's only been 4 sessions of accupuncture so i won't really know. Dad's been having his free durian ice cream treat though.

I've always been a loner and I've always enjoyed being alone but for the first time in my life I feel really alone. Maybe it's good training for when I get older. I look tired, I feel so terribly lonesome, but... I've got to hold on.

I don't really feel like writing now. Maybe it's because I'm expecting my period, But I just feel awful.I'm going for a Japanese meal soon to make myself feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment