Sunday, November 29, 2015

Accupuncture Day 6 - 28 November 2015

Day 6 today. Dr Law said Dad has improved 60%. Dad's getting stronger....that's really great... but now also comes the worrying part - he gets restless at night. He tends to wake up, wants to talk, shifts and fidgets around. For the last 2 nights he has been throwing tantrums at night, wanting to shift the furniture around and demanding all sorts of things. He's really like a kid - it would be dangerous to leave him alone. According to Mom, 2 nights ago he was found on the floor near the table. Apparently he did not fall but he managed to push the bed off the wall and somehow slide himself on the floor to the table.

Another great thing is that he has been having a really good appetite. He can eat like 7 times a day.

This evening , after his dinner, which he complete finished everything, I took him for a walk around the pool... we enjoyed the fresh air and watched the sunset. Then I noticed his stubbles on his chin was getting too long, so I gave his face a shave outside. Mom was also sitting by the poolside reading the papers. Even though I've been so busy running around, I somehow feel so blessed to be able to spend this time with them. Even though sometimes I feel like a loser - ie never getting married and still stuck with my parents at this age - there is a certain sort of peace I feel being able to look after my parents and do things for them. I think I'm doing all i can, I dont feel any regret that i didnt do enough.

Sometimes I dont know If I am still in denial, or I've just come to accept reality. Or if I'm that strong. Or if I even have faith in God. I dont know. You just get on with it, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment