Friday, December 18, 2015

I Wish I Could Shut Suffering Out

Sometimes I think Buddhism makes perfect sense. Shut suffering out from your life. It isnt the truth, but sometimes it feels like it's practical for survival.

SOmetimes I dont know what I'm going through. Have i become stronger? Have I become numb? Or am I in denial and just shutting everything out? I know I sometimes shut mhy emotions out. Not think too much about things. Otherwise how can I function day to day?

SOme days I just dont feel like waking up to reality. I;m tired of being a Martha running around and doing things. Can I just be a Mary for once? But no, responsibility beckons. Can I shirk off my responsiblities?

That's why I say Buddhism sometimes makes perfect sense. SHut yourself out. Live in isolation. I think you would DEFINITELY be a much happier person. Right now I could do with shutting a lot of things and people out of my life.

BUt that's not the way how life works. You cant really live in isolation. And it's not the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment