Saturday, December 5, 2015

Acupuncture Day 11 - 5 November 2015

Been really tired. I've gone for every single day of the acupuncture and Physio follow up at HKL. NOt that I am complaining, but I guess being single and living with your parents you bear the brunt of it. I'm just tired. And my sister is going off on holiday for 4 days tomorrow. Brother is busy with Claire's gymnastics grading. So that leaves me to do everything. Some days I feel I can take on the world, Some days I just dont want to wake up to face reality.

I dont know if Dad is regressing or he's having an off day today. I havent really been to observe his physio but I noticed he is a bit lazy to lift his leg.

Anyway today he forgot that he still doesnt have the strength to walk. He stood up to walk. I was having such a bad headache I fell asleep. But luckily I opened my eyes momentarily and saw him fall and managed to help him up before he hit his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment